0 Comment

To reduce disease, reduce carbohydrates. I showed pictures of my wife, Monica, and how her weight had stabilised for 40 years on a low-carb diet. Similarly, I wrote about William Banting and the follow-up research which showed time and again that a low-carb, high-fat diet was best for weight loss. Why? It’s really quite simple. […]

0 Comment

An article from the January 20, 2003 edition of Newsweek Magazine said that the risk of getting diabetes is 30% lower with three hours per week of brisk walking. Of course exercise can also reduce your need for medication if you already have diabetes and can help to keep your blood sugar under control contributing […]

0 Comment

Protein Principles for Diabetes Dietary considerations can present a Hobson’s choice in diabetes. Even when the intake is nutritious, assimilating it can be another matter. Then there is the problem of progression of diabetic complications if one ends up with excess glucose or fat in the system. Excess carbohydrates in a meal, and the resulting […]

0 Comment

If you have Medicare and secondary insurance, you may qualify to receive your supplies at no cost to you! Medicare pays 80% and most secondary insurance pays the remaining 20%. You pay only the deductible, if any. How does our program work? Once you complete the enrollment form, we will verify your insurance benefits and […]

0 Comment

Diabetes and Glyconutrients Today, most people with diabetes are only treating the symptoms. And many medications given to people with diabetes are actually compounding the underlying cause of the disease. The best way to manage your diabetic condition is to address the actual cause. Doesn’t that make more sense? So let’s look at what type […]